All school policies are rooted in the aims of the School:
- To create a friendly, caring community based on Christian principles where every individual is valued.
- To develop the potential of every girl in all areas of her life.
- To encourage academic excellence and a life-long love of learning.
They also have regard to the guidance documents produced by the DfE and the Every Child Matters Agenda.
Every Child Matters is for every child, whatever their background, or their circumstances, to have the support they need to:
- Be Healthy
- Stay Safe
- Enjoy and Achieve
- Make a Positive Contribution
- Achieve economic well-being